Saturdays 6pm | Sunday 9am & 11am
Watch Parties will enhance the Life Fellowship Online experiences as you invite other families to join you for the weekend worship services.
Saturday 6P / Sundays 9A + 11A
You don’t have to be a pastor to host LF Watch Parties at Home. We want to make it easy for you to create a worship experience wherever you are.
1. PrayPray for the people you are going to be inviting - for their needs, for connection, etc.
2. Remember, you are not alone. If you have questions about your Watch Party please email our team. There is a link on the WATCH PARTIES Section of LFCHURCH.TV.
3. Prepare the space:
- Take the time to make the area clean & inviting.
- Use the largest screen in the house. Turn volume up so you can all feel free to sing along.
4. Have resources ready.Go to LFCHURCH.TV or the LF App and learn how to download notes, get kids' content, etc...
5. Use the LIVE.LFCHURCH.TV platform for your experience.It has the best chat room and live prayer.
6. Remember to be YOU.God is going to use you through this process, and you don’t have to be anybody who you are not.
You don’t have to have the latest, greatest technology to host church at home. But some attention to detail and basic requirements will go a long way for a smooth experience.
We are currently streaming services to the following platforms:
Treat this like you would a live sporting event, and consider the size of your “audience.”
Play on any TV enabled with Airplay or Chromecast, or with a set-top device, using your preferred streaming platform.
Worship confidently. Make sure you can make it loud enough without hurting your ears or bugging your neighbors.
Don’t wait until the start of the service to make sure it works.