Beginning June 13/14th
Life Fellowship is currently in Phase 2 of ReOpening. On-campus services are held at our Southaven & Olive Branch locations only. Seat reservations are NOT required. However, social distancing guidelines will still be followed from the parking lot all the way into the auditorium. Coffee will be served by our Guest Services teams with individual creamer, sugar, and stirrers. We are also offering families with kids in-service activity materials that have been carefully prepackaged for each child.
We have resumed having on-campus services at Olive Branch and Southaven only for now.
VOLUNTEER TO HELP: If you currently serve on the Dream Team at Southaven, West or Hernando, please click the Southaven volunteer button.
If you currently serve at Olive Branch, please click to serve at OB.VOLUNTEER: Southaven VOLUNTEER: Olive Branch WHAT TO EXPECT
To help maintain social distancing protocols, host another family or small group of people at your home to watch online. By signing up, you will receive discussion guides and other resources to help facilitate conversation and fellowship. Find out more below.HOST A WATCH PARTY
***Please read prior to attending any on-campus service.***
We are taking every step of precaution as prescribed by the CDC to ensure that Life Fellowship is safe, secure and spacious for your family.
1. Every chair will be sanitized prior to and between each worship experience in accordance with CDC guidelines. Bathrooms will also be sanitized prior to and between each experience.
2. We encourage all attendees over the age of 65 and those who have a compromised immune system to worship online with us at live.lfchurch.tv.
3. If you have had any of the following symptoms this week, please worship with us online:
• Fever Over 100°
• Cough or Sore Throat
• Shortness of Breath
• Contact with anyone confirmed to have COVID-19 (in the past 14 days)
When you arrive, please make your way into the building. Once you arrive at the auditorium, a host will assist you and your family in finding seats that maintain a safe distance from others seated around you. Our Dream Team will also be in the lobbies and other places to help in maintaining social distancing throughout.
The Cafe will be closed, but our teams will be serving coffee with individual creamer, sugar and stirrers. You are also welcome to bring your coffee or water with you.
For now, everyone will still be together in the auditorium. Your children (Birth-5th grade) will sit with you and join us in worship! Here are some helpful tips to make it a great time for them:
1. LifeKIDS & LifeNursery activity sheets (found here) are available for you to print at home and bring with you to service! (Don’t forget the crayons!)
2. Bring a tablet or mobile device and a pair of headphones. During the service your child can visit the LifeKIDS & LifeNursery pages to watch their lesson videos.