Life Fellowship has resumed holding on-campus services at Southaven & Olive Branch locations only with limited seating capacity. Services will continue to be offered online as well. Below are ways you can participate in services:
We have resumed having on-campus services at Olive Branch and Southaven only for now.
VOLUNTEER TO HELP: If you currently serve on the Dream Team at Southaven, West or Hernando, please click the Southaven volunteer button.
If you currently serve at Olive Branch, please click to serve at OB.VOLUNTEER: Southaven VOLUNTEER: Olive Branch ON-CAMPUS SERVICE RESERVATIONS
To help maintain social distancing protocols, host another family or small group of people at your home to watch online. By signing up, you will receive discussion guides and other resources to help facilitate conversation and fellowship. Find out more below.HOST A WATCH PARTY
***Please read prior to reserving a ticket for any on-campus service.***
We are taking every step of precaution as prescribed by the CDC to ensure that Life Fellowship is safe, secure and spacious for your family.
1. Every chair will be sanitized prior to and between each worship experience in accordance with CDC guidelines. Bathrooms will also be sanitized prior to and between each experience.
2. We encourage all attendees over the age of 65 and those who have a compromised immune system to worship online with us at live.lfchurch.tv.
3. If you have had any of the following symptoms this week, please worship with us online:
• Fever Over 100°
• Cough or Sore Throat
• Shortness of Breath
• Contact with anyone confirmed to have COVID-19 (in the past 14 days)
When you arrive, please remain in your car momentarily, and a host will guide you through a contactless experience. Our team will direct each of your steps seamlessly from your car directly to your seat in the auditorium. At all times we will assist you in maintaining a 6-foot safe distance as you move through and sit in the environment.
The Cafe will be closed, but you are welcome to bring your own coffee/water in with you.
For now, everyone will be together in the auditorium. Your children (Birth-5th grade) will sit with you and join us in worship! Here are some helpful tips to make it a great time for them:
1. LifeKIDS & LifeNursery activity sheets (LINK COMING SOON) are available for you to print at home and bring with you to service! (Don’t forget the crayons!)
2. Bring a tablet or mobile device and a pair of headphones. During the service your child can visit the LifeKIDS & LifeNursery pages to watch their lesson videos.
1. Our staff and volunteers will be wearing masks. You and your family are welcome to wear a cloth face covering or mask but it is not required.
2. In order to create a spacious environment, we will have limited seating with adequate spacing in our Auditorium. Initially, we will only open our Southaven and Olive Branch campuses. Please let us know how many will be joining you from your household so we can best prepare for you.
Reservations are open!Reserve a Seat at Southaven Campus Reserve a Seat at Olive Branch Campus
On-campus seating reservations are now open.
Saturday - 6PMRESERVE SEATS
Sunday - 9AMRESERVE SEATS
Sunday - 11AMRESERVE SEATS